DO HOUSE Inc. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
DO HOUSE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “this Company”) provides various marketing services to clients and contributes to society based on the business philosophy of “Contributing to the Human Network Industry”. Therefore, this Company gives the utmost priority to the protection of personal information and takes appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the information provider as well as establishes by carring out a “Personal Information Protection Policy”.
- This Company has made “Personal Information Protection Management System” (from this on “PMS”) to protect personal information. This Company will comply with the legal obligation of personal information protection and the establishments of the country with this PMS and will make efforts for personal information protection.
- The personal information that this Company asks you to provide will be collected for specified purposes within the scope necessary for the business.
- The personal information that this Company asks you to provide will only be handled within the scope of specified purposes and will prohibit the utilization other than for intended purposes.
Necessary measures will be taken to fulfill this.
In the event that the personal information is to be handled beyond the scope of the purposes, this Company will obtain your prior approval.
- If you wish to disclose, amend, or suspend our use of your personal information, this Company will handle it promptly after confirmation of your identity is made.
- In order to ensure the security of the personal information that this Company asks you to provide, this Company will take safety measures from technical and managerial standpoints and make an effort to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alteration, and divulging, etc., of the personal information.
- In the handling of the personal information, this Company will comply with applicable laws and regulations and other standards. We will redress problems found.
- This Company will implement house training to contribute the improvement of the awareness about the protection of the personal information, as well as check its operations on a regular basis, and will make efforts to continuously improve the personal information management system.
- This Company has set up a point of contact for any complaints and consultations concerning the handling of the personal information and personal information protection management systems. And this Company will respond accordingly to any request from the individual.
General Point of Contact for Consultation and Complaints and Requests for Disclosure, etc.:
DO HOUSE Inc. Personal Information Protection Management Supervisor
AK building3F, 6-1 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0076, JAPAN
Point of Contact: email@example.com
Name of the Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization:
(Place to File for Complaint Resolution)
“Personal Information Protection Complaint and consultation Office”
12F Roppongi First Building 1-9-9 Roppongi Minato-ku Tokyo 106-0032
All the employees of this Company will comply with the matters set forth in the personal protection management system and pay close attention when carrying out their daily duties and make an effort to properly protect the personal information.
Date of Enactment: January 1, 2005
Date of Revision: January 11, 2022
DO HOUSE Inc.
Representative Director, President Toru Ogasawara
* About the Privacy Mark
DO HOUSE Inc. obtained a “Privacy Mark” dated January 17, 2006. The “Privacy Mark” serves as proof that a system is in place for the appropriate protection of personal information, and that the business owner is in compliance with the JIS standards (JIS Q 15001) for personal information. This Company will continue to thoroughly handle personal information appropriately and make an effort to ensure that the service can be used at ease.
Point of Inquiry Regarding Personal Information